Lead Organizer, Marketing Lead
CEO of Equalize Digital
About Amber Hinds
Amber Hinds is the CEO of Equalize Digital, Inc., a Certified B Corp specializing in WordPress accessibility, maker of the Accessibility Checker plugin, and lead organizer of the WordPress Accessibility Meetup. Through her work at Equalize Digital, Amber is striving to create a world where all people have equal access to information and tools on the internet, regardless of ability. Since 2010, she has led teams building websites and web applications for nonprofits, K-12 and higher education institutions, government agencies, and businesses of all sizes, and has become a passionate accessibility advocate.
Posts by Amber
- WordPress Accessibility Day 2023 Recap
- Equalize Digital’s Accessibility Checker Plugin Makes Accessibility Testing in WordPress Easier
- Gravity Forms Makes Collecting Leads Easy and Accessible
- Accessibility Resources You Need to Know About From Deque
- Pressable Goes the Extra Mile for a Democratized Web for All
- GoDaddy Supports Community
- Drake Cooper Builds Brands for the Ambitious
- Lone Rock Point: Out of This World Solutions
- Learn Accessibility With The A11Y Collective
- CodeGeek Turns Your Vision into Reality
- We’ve Rebranded!
- Unveiling the WordPress Accessibility Day 2023 T-shirt + How to Get One
- You can help WordPress Accessibility Day
- We have a date for WordPress Accessibility Day 2023!